Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

18/10/2013

Latest Purchases

I've been trying to cut down on my spending as of late for a number of different reasons, so I've been either not buying clothes (very sad) or searching high and low for bargains. I'm an avid eBayer and I don't mind rummaging through charity shops either, however I've also been able to find some bargains on the high street.


There's clearly a running theme with these purchases. Coming into the colder months it's vital to stock up on essentials - all of these tops will be perfect to wear underneath other garments to add an extra little bit of warmth, and with the turtle necks, and extra visual element. 
Turtle neck sleeved crop - Primark
Turtle neck crop - Primark
Long sleeved top - H&M


This turtle neck jumper was SUCH a good find and an absolute steal at £3 - It's going to be a staple item in my wardrobe this Autumn. It'll look great both dressed down and dressed up, and the colour is bang on trend. 
Turtle neck jumper - Charity Shop


As you can see, this gem only cost me £1.50 and at that price you can't really go wrong. I love thin gold necklaces, they look dainty and can help to add a dash of elegance to any outfit. I wear mine so often that they turn silver/brassy very quickly so I'm always on the look out for new ones.
Necklace - Primark


Like I said before, I love thin gold necklaces. This one is different from what I usually go for due to the length, but after trying it on I couldn't resist. It sits flat against the collar bones which is extremely flattering and it also looks really great over a shirt.
Vintage necklace - Jewellery stall (Market Harborough) 




No comments:

Post a Comment